Friday, 15 May 2015


Slime oozed out of what look like a trap. The seed coat changed to a dark brown color. When bean seed burst it left all it's skin behind. First it was just smooth and slimy with all the other beens surrounding it then "pop" the next bean came out its shell. The beans stem was springing into action! It connected to the other beans. After they left their skins the skins became wrinkled. When it grew it looked like it was waving to me! Now it has germinated into a seedling.


2 comments:

  1. Now they are seedlings! After they are seedlings they turn into a plant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you could make a connection to what was happening with the beans and I did see a POP and it waved to me are you doing anymore since if you do please post it on you blog I love since.

    ReplyDelete